How I Was Forced To Develop This Power Formula

How I created an online marketing piece that converted 7% of my prospects to paying customers – at $197 per sale. Using the 32-Step Power Formula I'll be showing you in this course, I created a sales piece that converted 7% of my prospects to paying customers. And each of these customers paid $197 for the product. Compare that to the usual 0.5% conversion rate that's standard for online marketing and you begin to understand the power my copywriting formula has to deliver windfall profits.

By the way, if you'd like to see this sales piece, it's included as a bonus at the end of this course.
What The 32-Step Power Formula Can Do For You What I've just shown you is only the tip of the iceberg. Using the 32-Step Power Formula, I've created dozens of highly successful marketing pieces that produce a healthy six-figure income on my two web sites. Now I'm going to reveal everything you'll ever need to know to produce similar or even better results with your own online marketing.

How I Was Forced To Develop This Power Formula
Before we get started, you might be interested to know how my
32-Step Power Formula was born. Early in 1998, I decided to put
up a web site. So I dug in and read every book, newsletter, and course
I could find on Internet marketing.
All of them had pretty much the same message. They said that the
Internet is a "free" medium where people come to get a wealth of
information available for the asking. Therefore, if you want to sell
anything, you'll have to give a ton of stuff away for free, avoid
offending people by even hinting that you'd like them to buy
something from you, and hope and pray that somehow your prospects
will eventually decide on their own to buy something from you.
Well, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I created a fairly large,
free-content driven site that cost about $5,000 to get up and running. I
gave away tons of extremely valuable information for free and waited
for the sales to come rolling in.
Unfortunately, almost nothing rolled in. In fact, barely anything
even trickled in. The only positive results I got were a lot of people
subscribing to my free e-zine. But nobody was buying my products
or services.
After a couple of months of this kind of disappointing results, I
spoke with a number of the so-called Internet marketing experts.
They all told me essentially the same thing: "The Internet is different
than other marketing mediums. Give it some time and things will
eventually turn around".
So I waited. And the results were exactly the same. Plenty of tire
kickers happy to take anything and everything I was giving away for
free, and little – if any – sales.
Now I was mad. Mad at the phony experts for selling me a bill of
goods. And mad at myself for buying into something that defies
common sense.
So I decided to take what I knew from my years as a successful
direct marketing copywriter and consultant, "marry" that to the few

Post a Comment

Internet Marketing
item